Lunes, Oktubre 17, 2011

Miag ao Church Adventure

 Since I went to Iloilo two years ago it’s been my passion to visit Miag ao church; because it was been a UNESCO heritage of the world around 1990’s. It is a must to be included to my churches album.








Early morning , we travelled far west of Iloilo from 
Molo bus terminal. We opted to take a bus to get a more scenic view to capture during the trip. Arriving to a silent but booming town of Miag ao without a breakfast. We walk down the street in front of the church to find a place to feed us. We find this cute/little carinderia . I chose what they call linaga (pronounce as lina’ga). Only to find out that it was a linagang sinigang. While eating I was wondering what they use to make the soup sour. Till I ask the tindera, and she told me that it was the round fruit in the soup called batuan. It is the common ingredient for their sinigang in Panay Island. It was a great way to take a brunch.



 After a sumptuous brunch we went to the brown colored stone church to take a snap. During the ancient time this church was serve as fortress for muslim raiders and destroy multiple times but restored.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento